"initenv" connection error when using nested ssh - regression in 0.13.4
|Reported by:||onlyjob||Owned by:||nomnomnom|
I connect to my session remotely using the following (sample) command:
xpra attach --ssh="ssh -A -t email@example.com ssh -A" ssh:localserver:33
Upgrading client from 0.13.3 to 0.13.4 broke this functionality -- now Xpra just prints usage information and the following error
xpra: error: invalid mode 'initenv'
Server is running 0.13.3.
Change History (27)
comment:17 follow-up: ↓ 19 Changed 10 months ago by totaam
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:18 Changed 10 months ago by totaam
- Summary changed from 0.13.4: regression from 0.13.3 to "initenv" connection error when using nested ssh - regression in 0.13.4
comment:24 Changed 10 months ago by totaam
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:25 Changed 10 months ago by totaam
- Owner changed from onlyjob to nomnomnom
- Status changed from reopened to new
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.